Mode to play as pushback vehicles

Add you can play as a pushback car and other cars on airport

3 Likes

Ugh… I really don’t know how to respond to that.

2 Likes

Why…just why… 😩

2 Likes

HI Joris,

welcome to the forum. An interesting idea, but as this is mainly aimed at Aviation I think that it will not be top of the developers priorities for a while yet!

Have a look at the posting guidelines, get involved int he conversations and use the search functions first if you have a question. Lots of experience and knowledge on this forum, everyday I learn something new!

3 Likes

*swallows… Ouch.

@Joris_Boekholt probably won’t be added as we are a flight simulator, not an airport simulator. If you want an airport simulator you can find some right crap on steam :-)

Still, better than half the feature requests we get on here…

3 Likes

@iceblue, I’m suspending you for a month for using that kind of language. That’s worse than what some of our repeat offenders have done ;)

On a serious note, @iceblue is right in saying that this is a flight simulator. I’d expect some sort of pushback tug 3D model being rendered in the future, but I don’t think we’ll see buses and catering trucks, etc, that you can drive around.

7 Likes

Come on guys! Where’s the love? Lol.
– I personally like the idea (I actually have mentioned this concept before). But it is a flight sim, not an airport sim.

This is BTW not the craziest feature request I’ve ever seen
Cough cough be a bird in infinite flight cough cough

1 Like

And on the App Store…

1 Like

Max Sez; Peanut Posts and ad hominem attacks. We’re better than this!
@Jores_Boekholk… Welcome aboard, You’ve been here a few hours and got Sandbagged! Always observe the Battlefield before you join the fight or flight new guy. Lesson learned. Don’t be disheartened. Fly & Post by the rules, some here are helpful, pick your fights and remember "There are snakes on this plane & you got bit!

1 Like

@carmalonso… Your good office pls. Lay this dead soldier to rest pls w/o honor! Arreygato nay!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Someone is going to be a big butt and tow them off a cliff or push them back the wrong way.

1 Like

Yes people are going to take advantage of this system and make being a pilot miserable

1 Like

I wanna be a Honey Truck. I’ll unload all the passengers’ “business” from the aircraft :D

2 Likes

But don’t be afraid to post what you think should be added to Infinite Flight - everyone has their opinions :-)

1 Like

and @Narroc_Wim you could just decouple the pushback when they have aligned you with the taxiway so they don’t take you random places…

I like this idea actually

I do to, I could do this for HOURS. Lol

1 Like