Mod for 2017 - Who will it be?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Dush can’t get it because he always “K” 's me and that’s not friendly lol. @Tristan_Hensley are you hinting for a nomination? ;)

1 Like

5 Likes

I know I’m kidding, that’s not a problem, atleast your posts are always informative and a good read!

1 Like

I could never be a mod😂. I still can’t get a grip on the events format… Anyway, I wouldn’t be able to do it, I’ll leave it to Carson the forums grammer teacher!
makes post titled Carson for Grammer Teacher 2016 Award

2 Likes

hmkane, we will both be the ones who just sit back and wait for the next Mod 😉. No need to be one.

If you need help understanding the format check my tutorial about events thread, it shows how they operate:

Yep, agreed!

Yeah, I read that every time and always manage to get it wrong😕. The same person always fixes it for me, and I think we know who that is. That’s why I like regulars and mods. They fix what I screw up😂

1 Like

Wow not me? I’m like the best regular out there…

Yes, I did. I’d only take the position if the mods deem it best for the community or if I learn what hassles are involved in being a mod (Without sugarcoating).

I think they would choose a person that contributes to infinite flight a lot and that is very helpful. That’s why they chooose people like Mark or Carson etc.

Guys remember me!

I vote for Mattlaban ;P

CJ_SapanRegular10h1 @CJ12
@David_Lockwood and @masonh2479 along with Boeing also caught my attention, they both do a lot to help the community

Thanks for the vote. Tbh I don’t think I have sufficient time to be a moderator. @dush19 would make a good mod, he always has good input to discussions.

2 Likes

Wish I could do it here. Nah I would get flagged

1 Like

Yes, yes you would.

2 Likes

I believe it’s called the iron fist badge 😂

1 Like

If I were a mod, I would definitely screw up. Teenage years 😐

2 Likes

I know, I <3 forum ;)

Anyone who has commented on here is automatically excluded from ever becoming a mod (apart from Trissy 🙅🏼)

11 Likes

That’s going to course a riot @MishaCamp. Look out! You’ve stirred the pot there. ;)