MMTY headed home

![IMG_9373|666x500](upload://h37IGdweIx7acHRf1wxJwGZutp.JPG 737-200 with the old torpedo turbines imagethen I spotted this beauty

5 Likes

I’m just looking at that 737’s engine, its so small but goes through all the wing

Maybe add more detail to your post? We like just seeing pictures but would be even better to add detail about the pictures…

3 Likes

An I.e would be?!

Sorry it was a mid summer afternoon in Monterrey Mexico the sun was high but covered by clouds. As ai sat sipping on a cerveceria modelo Victoria a magni charters 737-200 taxied past the window. I was struck with awe at the long tubular shaped engine that seemed to small to trust this enormous craft thru the air. A it taxied out of sight my attention turned back to the beverage I was sipping on. Glad I’m not flying with magni that damn plane was old!!! I thought to myself

2 Likes

Some more photos ![IMG_9377|666x500](upload://pi4dcJPFffYKyPj7lZ1dIJYW4Fq.JPG inter jet 319, tugging to another gate. ![IMG_9378|666x500](upload://jsxZoWUVKdOKpsRlx5Hi6HUergN.JPG VIVA 320 taxiing for take off.

though down of a VIVA 320. 737-800 taxiing for takeoff to MMEX then to Tijuana ERJ 175 AA Headed back to Dallas

3 Likes

Someone, please correct me if i’m wrong, but is that a NEO engine??

1 Like

It definetly is. :)
I’ve made a quick research and it seems like the aircraft (XA-VIV) was the first A320NEO for Viva Aerobus.

2 Likes

That Interjet aircraft is not an A319 but a Sukhoi Superjet 100 SSJ 100

1 Like

I didn’t get a chance to research it but if I was wrong thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.