MJP_27’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey everyone! Welcome to my ATC Tracking Thread! I’m going to try to open everyday at different airports! I also want to improve my ATC skills! Feedback is always appreciated!

Airport: TBA

Frequencies in use: Tower and Ground

Runways in Use: TBA

NOTAMS: N/A

Thanks,
Mason

I had to make a new one since I couldn’t edit the other one.

1 Like

I’m going to open at KXNA at 2020-10-10T17:00:00Z!

@Suhas @MrJackT14 @Z-Tube @USA_ATC @SamC @Elefanths @RoBroStar @ItsBlitz @Infinite_Qantas @Pilot_David19 @Kyle0705 @Kafuryto @Captain_Cign @Choccymilk @Vignesh_S @NathanD @JAR @ZinZowe @Ricky_Bay @lucaviness @ToasterStroodie @nicopizarro @Cameron_M @ColtonS @Pilot_Felix @Captain-787 @NL-Maxis @Hogwyld @Henry @Stef_Smet

Let me know if you can join!

4 Likes

Thanks. I will open APP + DEP too there for radar patterns :)

1 Like

Let’s see, standard pattern or radar pattern, standard, or radar

1 Like

Radar Pattern would be good 🙂

I will come after my test.

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

Let’s do local pattern, I can’t get anything out of you if you’re gonna be doing radar because I’m not gonna be on your frequency the whole time.

1 Like

Ok. That’s fine!

1 Like

Now open at KXNA! Come and stop by to do some patterns!

@Suhas @MrJackT14 @Z-Tube @USA_ATC @SamC @Elefanths @RoBroStar @ItsBlitz @Infinite_Qantas @Pilot_David19 @Kyle0705 @Kafuryto @Captain_Cign @Choccymilk @Vignesh_S @NathanD @JAR @ZinZowe @Ricky_Bay @lucaviness @ToasterStroodie @nicopizarro @Cameron_M @ColtonS @Pilot_Felix @Captain-787 @NL-Maxis @Hogwyld @Henry @Stef_Smet

I will try and come in a sec

1 Like

You did really well handling a busy pattern and two jets mixed in at different speeds.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind words!

2 Likes

This was a really impressive session - you have good, positive control over a pattern of mixed aircraft, and you dealt with departures, transitions and ground conflicts confidently. If I had to nit-pick, you gave my runway exit command at 43kts - remember it’s ground speed, not IAS, which should be below 35 for GA.

Looking forward to seeing you work with parallel runways next time 😉

2 Likes

Ok got it! Thank you for the kind words! Cya next time!

Are you still open? Sorry I lost track of time and I opened up KLAS

I had to close. Sorry

Ah no it’s ok. As I said, you’re incredibly fit for passing the practical in my books!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Did you pass??