Mitsubishi MRJ Series

Repost from MRJ series that got closed by system

Credit
This Aircraft would be great to fly around IF with! Here is some info!
The Mitsubishi Regional Jet or MRJ for short, is a twin-engine regional jet aircraft seating 70–90 passengers manufactured by Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation, a partnership between majority owner Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Toyota Motor Corporation with design assistance from Toyota affiliate Fuji Heavy Industries, already a manufacturer of aircraft. It will be the first airliner designed and produced in Japan since the NAMC YS-11 of the 1960s, which was produced at a loss.Its first flight was in November 2015.After a fifth delay, deliveries are scheduled to start by mid-2022

Would you like to see this Aircraft in IF? then hit that Blue Vote Button!! :)

I like this aircraft a lot! I’d vote if I hadn’t spent them all, but I’m going to stick with aircraft reworks for now.

1 Like

Looks like a better version of the Embraer

3 Likes

Looks like the ERJ got the 350s bandit mask. Love it!

Sadly out of votes, I will definitely look into voting if one frees up.

1 Like

Hello I’m japanese American and I’m truly intrigued that Mitsubishi is advancing in the aerospace industry ,I really want to vote,but it’s too early right now.
There Is probably a lack of info for the Developing team to start rolling out the MRJ,and there are other aircraft that are approaching the developing stage in IF,for now I’m sticking with new aircraft and reworks and gameplay enchancement. The MRJ has my vote in the future !

It actually looks like the A220 lol