Misty Morning Arrivals at London Heathrow Pt. 3 - Heathrow Spotting 20/11/21

Spotting @ EGLL 20/11/21, RWY 27L

If you ate 40,000 bananas in 10 minutes, you’d die of radioactive poisoning.

In a continuation of Heavies at London Heathrow Pt. 1 - Heathrow Spotting 19/11/21 and Lil Squad at London Heathrow Pt. 2 - Heathrow Spotting 19/11/21:

It’s only been a month. What can I say, real life things keep getting in the way.

Weather for this spotting session was honestly rubbish. Very poor lighting conditions, low visibility combined with a consistent misty rain. Thank the lord cheems for weather sealing on my lens and camera.

The only thing we have more of than rain is contrast and bad exposure, so enjoy. Or don’t.

Starting off this miserably wet morning we have SP-LVD, a Boeing 737-Max8 operated by LOT (Independence Livery) flying in from Warsaw.

Up next with an incredible build up on the trailing wings is TC-LGC, a Turkish Airlines Airbus A350-941 on a flight in from Istanbul.

Besides some minor editing, this is entirely as the .raw shows it. What a tremendous sight from B-1282, an Air China operated Boeing 777-39L(ER) on a flight from Beijing

Mint, Mint, Wink, Wink? It’s the JetBlue A321-271NX inbound from New York. Believe it or not, this is the first JetBlue aircraft I’ve ever seen, let alone photographed. Beautiful.

Next is G-ZBLB, a British Airways Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner inbound from Dallas (AAAAHHHH I need a medic bag)

MURICA! N27958, an United Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on a flight inbound from San Francisco. Saw this along with a B767, both in the old livery. This was a significantly better image.

Keeping up with that muh freedom feeling, we have N761AJ, a Boeing 777-223(ER) operated by American Airlines on a flight inbound from Seattle.

Another Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, this time being G-VFAN of Virgin Atlantic, inbound from Boston

Sorry bout that bud, last 787 now. This one being C-FRSR, an Air Canada operated Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on a flight inbound from Vancouver.

And to finish off this misty morning, what better than a beautiful Airbus A321-271NX, operated by MEA, T7-ME2, after a hop from Beirut.

Bri’is weafer innit bruv

birb is coming I swear please don’t sue me

Gear Used:

Canon EOS 90D
Canon EF L 70-200mm IS USM F4
Canon EF L 24-105mm IS USM F4

Previous Topics

Lil Squad at London Heathrow Pt. 2 - Heathrow Spotting 19/11/21
Heavies at London Heathrow Pt. 1 - Heathrow Spotting 19/11/21
Aghhhh It’s Freezing! - Bristol Spotting 22/10/21
New Camera, New City, Sus Amogus? - Manchester Spotting 20/10/21
Sun, Cloud, Sun, Cloud, Ooooh Some Planes! - Bristol Spotting 23/09/21
Planes, Sun, Birds and a Steak Slice - Bristol Spotting 20/07/21
Brilliant Bristol - Spotting 04/06/21
Cotswold Airport - Where aircraft go to die - 26/12/20
Bristol Spotting | July 20th, 2019

something backlit sidelit contrast bad no crop zachary got rejected by jetphotos again kekw

41 Likes

It’s cuz Britain is rubbish 😜

Nice pictures by the way

3 Likes

Watch it mate, I’ll shiv you up fam

yeah ngl that’s pretty accurate

3 Likes

Oh, I believe it.

Brits these days. 😒

Your photos are lovely, but you really need better conditions. Have you considered, you know, moving out of UK? I heard @Alexander_Nikitin is looking for some in-person friends. I think you’d fit in well with the Russians.

1 Like

As much as his beer suit is a big attraction, he does scare me a little sometimes…

It’s not Europe, it’s literally just the UK. I’m going again sometime in the early months of next year, hopefully it’ll be nice.

1 Like

But first you’d earn my respect cuz damn… you’d have to eat around 66 2/3 bananas per second

Anyway, nice pictures @Kirito_77!

2 Likes

mhm interesting, interesting…

Oh we’re on about spotting? Seems quite rainy. Almost as if you were complaining about it the entire time. Nice shots again, the bad weather did get some good results on the aircraft.

1 Like

And what happens if I eat 39,999 bananas in 10 minutes?

Nice shots nonetheless. May your Pret sandwich live a long and dodgy life by the petrol station.

1 Like

Well, you learn something new every day ig.

Amazing Photos either way!

1 Like

No birb I am suing you get your lawyer

1 Like

none of these have the wings intentionally cutoff

0/10 bad editing

1 Like

Didn’t ask, ratio, get good ;-;

How does it feel to see a wingtip in a photo? #badframingknownissue

1 Like

I’m about to drop a 3 part topic with each photo having the wings severed from the photo, just you wait :)

I’ll tag you on each photo

1 Like

I’ll look forward to it, and if you don’t, there’ll be trouble 🤫

1 Like

Nice spotting!

No no please no