MisterSir’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A

Hello IFC! I would like to join IFATC in the spring (southern hemisphere) so have decided to start a tracking thread to practice. Feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!

Open N/A.
Controlling: N/A.

Remarks:
N/A.

1 Like

Would this be in the Training Server or Expert Server?

1 Like

So you should know what server is this. It the Training Server!😊

2 Likes

Right, my apoligies.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m closed now, I will open tomorrow.

Open at Toulouse!

On a flight ATM but feel free to tag me in your next openings!

1 Like

Tag me when your next open, ill help you out with some feed back.

1 Like

Runways in use? (nvm didnt see the at the top)

says in the first post.

Thanks for coming everyone!

Feedback from G-REAS

• Should’ve told me to hold position when the aircraft next to me was pushing back already to avoid a collision
  • Timely clearance for the option, but no need to issue me a traffic direction (make left traffic) once you’ve already given me that on takeoff
  • No exit runway, even though I let you know that I will be full stop

The best thing you can do is to have a thorough read of the ATC Manual found in the User Guide and that will provide you with the theoretical knowledge you need. After that, just keep practising and you’ll be able to join in no time!

1 Like

Sorry mate, I’m trying to resolve a thought pattern where as soon as the aircraft has landed, I sub-conciously think I’m done with it. Thanks for the feedback though.

1 Like

I forgot to add, you can apply for the written test if you haven’t already and your recruiter will provide you with a load of practise theory tests that you can do. Those will help you greatly

1 Like

Yes, I have already, thanks.

1 Like

I’m at Toulose again!
@Collins4486 @CompetitiveDivide320 @Ben_Bino @Hamid_RB @Ezzie

Thanks to all who came!

1 Like

Pretty good and basic ATC stuff, just forgot a few things like the exit runway command and I had to call in my position a few times, but then again I was doing really tight patterns so… nice job!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback mate, sorry I got quite distracted a couple of times.

1 Like