MISTAKE LOGIN

Dont worry thanks so much for your time

2 Likes

Yeah it appears as if you bought the subscription without being logged into a gmail or facebook… if you PM @schyllberg with a screenshot of you logged into your gmail account and this account along with your order receipt he should be able to transfer over the subscription to the gmail one and you should be good

1 Like

what about this LINK ACCOUNT in the image ?

I didnt even see that… what happens when you click on it?

Hold on a second, let me get this straight…

@Sebastian_Arias So this is what you’re saying?

• You bought an Infinite Flight subscription in the past by logging in to your Google account. You became Grade 4 during that time.
  • Your subscription ran out, so you deleted the app.
  • Today, you decided to redownload the app (yay!) and buy a new subscription without logging in to Google.
  • Your Grade 4 status did not carry over to your current subscription, and when you try logging in to your Google account that you used for Infinite Flight before, it says you have “no active subscription”?

(Correct me if something is incorrect)

1 Like

my subscription ended but I left the application on my cell phone, I never closed my Gmail account I want to have my subscription in my rank 4 account but I do not know how to pass it…

2 Likes

@Sebastian_Arias So I am correct in saying that you never uninstalled the app?
Also, you have never logged out of Google?

[Does anyone know if Infinite Flight automatically logs you out of Google after a long time of inactivity?]

1 Like

I think it may log you out after some time, but I am not sure.

1 Like

Anyway, it looks like you will just need to follow @Trevor_A’s instructions so that schyllberg can get your subscription linked to your Google account again. I hope we were able to help!

1 Like

Screenshot_20181028-214951 this LINK ACCOUNT, I dont know what is it.