Missions in IF?

Hi there. I think that only flying online/solo in IF is quite boring. So I would suggest that adding some missions. There are 3 levels: Beginner/middle/expert. How can it help? 1. it can help the beginner to understand IF(LNAV or APPR) 2. Set up a challenge for yourself would be fun 3. Learning how to land some challenging airport. It would be great if IF added them. Thanks 😊

I’ve always flown online, but I definitely support this idea.

1 Like

Would you like to vote this one?

There ya go

1 Like

Thanks mate 😊

2 Likes

I voted it.

1 Like

Although I don’t have an extra vote, I support this request. Back when the shuttle was still in the game, there were landing missions with it and it was pretty fun. I would like to see missions come back to IF. There could be specific missions like landings or even military missions.

1 Like

I remember a simpler time where IF did in fact have missions and better water graphics.

If I had a free vote, it would be yours. I wish for missions to return so we can finally have the opportunity to try new things!

3 Likes

Thanks for voting it :)

1 Like

You’ve got my vote, that’s definitely a good idea to make pilots understand better how to play and be more realistic!

2 Likes

Haha yes the Space shuttle mission I remember and also pre sure there was a cesna learning?

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

Yes it will 100% included C172 tutorial

1 Like

There used to be missions a really long time ago I don’t know why they removed them tho

2 Likes

Yea. Missions used to be very fun

Anyone wanna to vote? 2 more votes to 10votes!!