Mission Report. NOTAM 002

Mission Report: NOTAM 002A.Tanker Support (U)
Unclas… Texico msn #2 Vic Moffet, CA complete 1215Q Participants: Vega-31 (F-16), AF-12 (A-10), Peter-67 (F-6), N435BT (FA-18) & A-13 Hvy (A-10), Texico (KC-17). See NOTAM002 Photo Suppor BT Raul Lufberry noted hovering in spirit. (NCal Controllers should check event schedule prior to shift, continuous Unnecessary Guard Msg Traffic. This was a scheduled Restricted Airspace Event) Max Sends END Unclas

“Theres a hell of a lot of difference in going out alone, no matter what the odds are against you, and in going out as a member or a leader of a group of pilots who may or may not be as good as you are. It is a great responsibility to shepard these pilots out and get back home safe. I prefer to fight alone, on my own.” -Raoul Lufbery

Hopefully his spirit did not mind being a shepard today! Vive l’Escadrille Lafayette

1 Like

I was there today I was A13 heavy I flew an A-10

1 Like

@JDE1303… Sorry Sir… Corrected. Thank you for perticipating. Saw you join up, got bzy in a turn. The Tanker is a finicky beast… You got to mind the store when yr pushing that iron must have over corrected to Hvy on the rudder…
Regards, Max

1 Like

No problem I know what it’s like it was quite a lot of fun when is the next one it would also be quite fun if next time the jets had to fly in formation with the tanker in the middle

1 Like