Missing Waypoints

Now that global is out, I have started using charts more often to plan my flights to make it as realistic as possible. However, a lot of times the waypoints from the charts are not in Infinite Flight. For example today I tried to fly from KDEN-KDFW utilizing the MDANO transition on the VKTRY TWO arrival. However, not a single waypoint listed on this chart is in IF and I could not do my flight.

Has this happened to you guys? What do you do when this happens?

3 Likes

Try this link:

4 Likes

This is because the nav database Infinite Flight uses is old and outdated. It is being updated slowly but surely.

2 Likes

I think that’s just for airport issues, not nav issues.

1 Like

Hi, The Navigation team is responsible for adding waypoints and fixes.
More About Nav Editing Here

For now the best thing is to report missing Waypoints/Fixes/VOR’s/FAULTY ILS
When reporting please message us the name of the fix and the exact coordinates in decimal form, and one of our members will add the fix and then you will see the fix in the next scenery update, hope this helps!
Note: THE FIX, WAYPOINT, VOR, OR ILS MUST BE REAL

5 Likes

Gotta give the team some time. I’m sure they’re going to add more as time progresses.

2 Likes

does anyone here know what airac cycle the fixes are

3 Likes

Not set on a particular cycle, sorry.

@GolferRyan if you can PM me the fixes you’ve found are missing with coordinates included in source, I’ll get them sorted for you.

Yep, had the problem with one of the KOAK arrivals. Switched to a different arrival or in some cases, where there is one or 2 missing, skip over the waypoint or find one in IF on a best fit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.