Missing waypoints in my navdata

Hello, today I saw this person flying and I see that he have some waypoints in his flight plan that are from new procedures at MMMX. The problem is that when I try to find those waypoints I can’t find any of these. Any idea?
GN0FL8aI-1

The wpts that I can’t find are. MX800, MX810, MX835 and UKUNO

Thanks for help!

2 Likes

They must of not yet been added. They must of gotten a flight plan from a thirdparty source. NavBlue probably hasn’t been updated yet within the app to have the new procedures at MMMX.

4 Likes

What you mean exactly with thirdparty?

Like a flight plan maker. FPLtoIF.com for example.

1 Like

I use simbrief with the latest airac, but the problem is when I try to file a fpl with those waypoints I can’t

Because they don’t exist within the app yet maybe. It may be a similar case to another issue where some waypoints cannot be searched up though. I’m going to stay out of this issue until someone with more experience and authority can answer this. Cheers!

1 Like

If the waypoint isn’t in the Infinite Flight’s navigation database, they would not have been able to just input them like that, let alone them showing up with the proper name. The most probable reason is that they used a .fpl file with custom waypoints or coordinate waypoints renamed to the ones you can see on his flightplan

2 Likes

How I can use a .fpl file in the app?

You just download a file with a .fpl extension, open it from your file manager app and you should be good.

1 Like

Oh, i never tried this before. I’ll try it later, thanks!

@Sebastian_Solaegui is that you?

Haha I think so

1 Like

yep i noticed that too when flying out of UUDD yesterday

I use Foreflight, it’s a third party app. I make the flight plan on foreflight then I export it to infinite just as it is, it doesn’t matter if the database of IF has the waypoints or not.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.