Missing Taxiway Centreline @EBBR

Ar Brussels Airport, parts of the taxiway are missing in several places. I only taxid in the area around runways 20 and 25R but there could be more elsewhere.

3 Likes

@Kilt_McHaggis

Will check later. Not sure when the last airport push was. This airport has been modified recently I think. Last major rework was done 11/23/15.

TRANSLATION:

This hopefully should be sorted in the next update.

Further translation. I think this may already be fixed but will check when I get home to make sure. 😀

Seemed like you were speaking a bit too much editor… :-P

Here is the view of the lines now committed. Hope this is the spot!

I’ll have a thorough check of the airfield today, just to see if there are any others. I think I can see one part not connected on your map.

@Freddiefrogs even if you find any more, they will 99.9% be fixed.

Okay… I forgot to even look…

1 Like

No you miss the point. Airports are released in batch. The last load was mid November 2015. If I make a change in the library you will not see any changes until a batch is pushed.

I know, they come with the updates. I was gonna check the rest of the airport but I don’t have the time any more.

Got it on my list after I complete KORD

1 Like

When is this next “Scenery Update” Hopefully it’s before New Year!

cough, KPAE, cough

Cough, Damn you, Cough ;)

Just realised how weird you must be to have an eye like the emoticon’s when you wink.

Oh no, my eye is falling off. xD

1 Like

Their wink was originally this: “|” (but shorter (the inverted commas are eyelashes)). Then some old grump threw a rock at it and it became indented like this: “,”. After the being hit, the eyelashes proceed to float a few millimetres above the dented, closed eye.

I have an incling that Cameron just might request an airport update very soon. I may be wrong. I’d better get KORD done quick just in case!