Missing "o" in In-Flight cabin messages (CL35)

Dear Infinite Flight Support Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a dedicated player of Infinite Flight and have recently encountered a rather unusual bug that has affected my in-flight experience. I wanted to bring this issue to the attention of the development team and seek assistance from the community in resolving it.

Bug Description: During my flight on Challenger 350, when I am in the cabin, the messages broadcasted on the two screens of the plane do not display the letter “o.” Instead of reading messages like “Welcome Aboard, Enjoy your Flight to Los Angeles,” I see something like “Welc me Ab ard, Enj y y ur Flight t L s Angeles.”

Bug Impact: While this may seem like a minor issue, it significantly affects the immersion and realism of the game. I believe addressing this bug would enhance the overall experience for all players who enjoy the in-flight cabin view.

Request: I kindly request the Infinite Flight development team to investigate and fix this bug as soon as possible. I understand that the development team works diligently to improve the game, and I believe resolving this issue would greatly contribute to a more immersive and enjoyable gameplay experience.

Community Support: If anyone else has experienced this issue or has any insights into potential workarounds or solutions, I would greatly appreciate your input. Together, we can provide valuable information to assist the development team in resolving this bug.

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Warm regards,
Rare

Device :
iPad Pro 12’9 inch 4th gen
iPadOs 17

7 Likes

I haven’t had this bug so far, but I’ll see if it comes up

2 Likes

i feel like this might be related to the bug of numbers disappearing in the cockpit displays

1 Like

Just tested it and it seems to be fine.

Thank you for your message, I confirm that this bug is no longer present. Happy flying everyone!

1 Like

Can I flag for closure?

How do you get that tab that says that? Is it IF assistant?

No it’s not. You just have to enter your destination in your flight plan.

Must not be an Ohio State fan

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.