Missing ILS

Hey,
I noticed that many ILS frequencies aren’t in the sim, including both ends of one of the runways at ORBI. The 15L/33R runway has an ILS equipped on both ends but it seems to be missing in IF. Could someone from the IFAET fix that for the next airport and navigation update? Thanks
RW33R ILS LOC frequency: 110.1 IYCA
RW15L ILS LOC frequency: 110.7 IYDB

2 Likes

I informed a member that’s still in the team.

1 Like

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll take a look at it shortly.

3 Likes

Hey there, your best bet is joining IFAET

IFAET Team

1 Like

Thank you @GBKarp and @brennanhackard !

I would never be able to lol, I honestly appreciate every editor and all their work, its much harder than most people think

3 Likes

Yeah your right, i appreciate their work but of course though if you spot something that’s not up to shape you can edit it by joining them. But that’s your choice:)

2 Likes

A supervisor already said that he’d look into it.

Furthermore, new editors typically start with small fields rather than larger ones and NAV fixes.

4 Likes

True but like I said, I would never be able to. Its a skill that people have that I don’t from what I see

Yeah as i said it’s about if you wanna do it, it’s all good though a sup said he’s looking into it

It was said as a future tip, if he joins (no pressure btw) in the future he can do these things without asking it to be looked in to.

Yeah btw thanks again to the editors above who were looking into it, I really appreciate it :)

1 Like

Yeah since this is going to be solved, this can be closed, thanks

1 Like

ILS has been added and will be implemented in IF at the next scenery and navigation update. Thanks for letting us know!

3 Likes

Yessss thanks so much for all your hard work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.