Missing Game

I have played Infinite flight for a few years now and I have really enjoyed it. I have bought a couple of airplanes and they work. Recently though, I accidentally deleted infinite flight and it says that I have to purchase everything back and I no longer own it. Please help me, I really want to fly again.

Thank you for contacting support!

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. If you’re an Android user your previous purchases will automatically be unlocked when you download the app. Apple users must open the aircraft selection page, then tap “Restore Purchases” to access any purchased regions and aircraft. To ensure success, please check the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

Note: If none of the above are applicable, a simple uninstall / reinstall often resolves the issue.

Note for iOS users: iTunes may indicate that they are going to charge you again, however if all of the above applies to your account purchases then you will proceed through their purchase process. You will be prompted with another iTunes message confirming that you already own the item, and may download it again without charge.

If a prior in-app purchase vanishes from your app inventory, the same policy will apply. You can’t be charged again. Please contact your respective App Store if you have any further issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Did you get the game illegally by chance? Is your phone jailbroken/rooted?

Hello! While you had Infinite flight, did you have the ability to play live? If not, then your I.F. was purchased illegally.

You need to sign in to your Facebook or Gmail account that you bought your planes with

2 Likes

People, please read the actual post before posting anything.

And no @ZZBossGaming - he does not need to sign in with Google or Facebook. That’s for Live.

3 Likes

@Extreme_Gamer24_Mr_A you’ve been on reading all of our answers, please let us know what works. Thanks!

THank you for the help. I have tried everything except for reinstalling. In case you were wondering, I have the opportunity to play live, I just didn’t buy it. I also am not jail broken.

What device are you using? I know reinstalling sometimes help on Android. Shouldn’t be necessary on iOS.

I am using iOS but nothing else is working at all.

Did you have to purchase the app again when you re-downloaded initially?

No because I have not yet tried as I no longer have the game. I have not reinstalled it before though.

This is what i mean:
Is App Store telling you that you have to purchase it again?

Yes it is. it says it costs the 5 dollars like I never purchased it.

Okay.
Then you have to contact Apple i’m afraid.

Most likely scenario is that you are not using the same Apple-ID now as you did when you purchased Infinite Flight initially.

I have used all apple ids I know sadly, and all of them say the same thing: 5 dollars price to buy.

Your best course of action here is to contact Apple. There is not much we can do from here i’m afraid.

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Good luck! Hopefully they’ll be able to pinpoint the problem for you.