Missing Departure Procedure

Why don’t we have the Kennedy 5 departure for KJFK? I know it’s similar to the skorr5 but I mean…. Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? Or is it new and just hasn’t been added?

1 Like

The nav/airac system probably hasn’t been updated in a little while. I’m sure it will eventually be updated to match current day.

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m pretty sure in the next update it will be there just like how they took away terminal two in the last update, so I’m pretty sure they’re working on updating that as well.

2 Likes

This is slightly different. There is an airport editor actively editing the airport as new updates come out. However, the NAV/AIRAC system is managed by the staff who run IF, this is likely not to be updated in the next update or any update in the near future. This is because the staff at IF are focusing on other things such as Project Metal, the A380 and other things.

2 Likes

JFK has some VERY bad SID’s and STAR’s. It would be nice for an update.

2 Likes

I see. Gotcha.

2 Likes

Much agreed. Same with LGA but JFK has been around longer (3D wise) and needs an update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.