Missing Capital Letter - TAM Airlines.

In the callsign selector TAM is missing a capital letter.

I know it’s not much…

4 Likes

Oh my word face palm this is so small does it really warrant a topic?

6 Likes

Well yes because this IF is a business that should have professional standards, which it does maintain but errors do slip.

16 Likes

A Frog for you !
Infinite Flight has professionalism in a lot of things.
This topic help making IF more realistic

7 Likes

Precisely the point!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that isn’t necessary.

1 Like

And JetStar has an extra capital letter. If you search it up it is simply Jetstar.

Seriously it’s bigger things who need an fix and you complain about this omg

1 Like

Oh you mean like the 2848292 features you used to request a day?

Don’t get triggered…

4 Likes

Taking to me or ??

1 Like

Guys don’t start a fight stay on topic

1 Like

Agree with all 3 of you

2 Likes

Guys he has created a topic about something in Infinite Flight getting fixed. He’s now had a mouthful of abuse from other members in the forums. I can say for the first time I’m ashamed to be a part of this community if this is how others are going to be treated.

‘Unless you have something nice to say don’t say it’

8 Likes

It is a mistake that needs to be corrected, eventually, so yes it does warrant a topic.

Blimey, considering some of the feature requests that get put up here, at least this one is actually constructive and something that can actually be done.

2 Likes

You misunderstood me😂, I was talking to the Wren guy

1 Like

This will probs be in the next quick fix.

or might be with global

3 Likes

I know that this might be minor, But I think it should be fixed. Though it may not be a priority but I would like to see this fixed in the future. Please don’t argument just because he is requesting a minor point. We are supposed to get along with others.

1 Like

I suggest you can just contact David in PM for this error. Well I don’t think capitalization for that is nassesary which don’t affect you along with the game:)

1 Like

Yes I agree. Above of your post, it’s a playground chat

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.