Missing ATC and Pilot Voices, unable to change ATC/Pilot voice

I have been playing Infinite Flight using this device for quite a while now. However, ever since 22.7 and 22.8, I have experienced Pilot voices being missing although the message is sent. When I receive ATC messages from the frequencies, I cannot hear the ATC’s response despite wearing earphones, but I can hear everything else.

I have checked the menu, but the voice settings are at default (at full) and has never been touched. I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing it, still to no avail. I have also tried to force stop, and clear the caches of the app, it also did not work

The voices in the app are also stuck in a default female American voice, and I cannot change the ATC and Pilot Voices despite trying to in the Menu.

I hope someone can help with this, thank you!

Device: CPH 2109
Operating system: Android 12

Are you able to hear other sounds?

Yes, aircraft engine sounds, flaps, gear etc. Just not the voices lol

22.8 changed a few things on the backend of Infinite Flight

It’s possible you have to update your phone’s TTS (text to speech) software to the latest version, in order for ATC voice to work now

I know Samsung have their own TTS software that occasionally needs updating from the Play Store. I think Oppo might have something similar

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.