On MEA’s A321, the right engine says “ME”, but does not have any “A” at the end. On the left side of the aircraft there is an “A”, spelling out to, “MEA”.
How to Reproduce
- Open Infinite Flight.
- Press the airplane to open up the aircraft selection menu.
- Locate “Airbus A321”, and press it.
- Scroll down to “Middle East Airlines” and press it.
- Press the “OK” button in the bottom right corner.
- Press the “FLY” button. (Region, weather, and time don’t matter.)
- Locate the three burger patties in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe to the right until it says “NORMAL”.
- Locate the “MEA” text on the right engine of the aircraft.
iPhone 6 / iPad Air 2
IF Version 22.214.171.124592