Misha's C182

I discovered what could potentially be Misha’s plane. With the C172 rework, it would be great to have this livery added.

This is a C182

70 Likes

I know, but it doesn’t mean that the livery can’t be added on the C172.

9 Likes

Wow. First that other thread, and now a feature request!

Anyway, this looks great

9 Likes

@Philippe_Gilbert make sure to vote for your own request. Such a cool plane!

2 Likes

I mean we have other aircraft with the callsign G-MISH but I guess there’s never enough. 🦄

4 Likes

All hail our lord and saviour: Misha

4 Likes

Lol this is funny

They can do what they did with @Steveo1kinevo’s TBM 850.

4 Likes

when I saw this topic, I thought no way…

But this actually exists…

HEY DEVS!

we need this NOW!

Jk add it if you want im not pressuring you 😉

6 Likes

I mean the Unicorn voted! Wow! You got my vote.

5 Likes

Amazing. Just amazing. I’m not going for taxiway lights anymore

1 Like

Next thing you know people are going to be wanting an A350 livery of Misha’s body…

legit someone pmed me saying they wanted a livery of Misha’s body

11 Likes

I still am

I mean, we neeeeeeed this. Voted! Voted! Voted! The legendary unicorn can never have too much fame.

@Mattheus make a feature request for Misha’s body on the A350

2 Likes

If this does not get me suspended, I do not know what will.

So here we go!

Misha, the sweet little(ish) staff member that has been in our community since its inception. Frankly, there are people that have wanted to take his human form and throw it onto an A350. So that is exactly what I want to do.

Frankly, I think it would be a way to give back to @MishaCamp in our own strange little way as he has been with us for years now.

I am not making this long as it is not a real airline, but still.

Yeah, I know this is stupid, but frankly, there have been people who have wanted this and I think it would be interesting to see people flying a virtual shrine or dedication to Misha and his services to the community. So Misha, from me to you. Thank you for doing what you do, and lets hope we can see this flying the virtual skies.

If you can’t tell, this is a 100% joke and I do not expect this to actually get made. Please mods, take this lightly as it is just going with the whole Misha thing in the community. Thanks guys, Mattheus.

How much you want to pay me to make this?

@Butter_Boi

8 Likes

Literally anything 😂 Jk

The Misha Squad are now attempting to break down your door and arrest you for ‘Misharising a Mishary post by Mishareeing Misha’s Cessna.’

Mished a bit of the point here, haven’t I…

2 Likes

Lol you acucally made it. I’ll give you a lifetime supply of McDonald’s fries if you make it for real.

@MishaCamp Can I post this?

2 Likes

I’mma scramble up a vote for this. 🦄

2 Likes