Misc Messages

Hello, How about sending misc messages to other Pilots, like “Thank You,Good Day” “I’m sorry” “Give way for me to taxi” etc, of course nobody other than the 2 pilots would hear it, just like a Direct Message, this thing is needed specially When connected to a Unicom!! =) Have a wonderful day =)

This is something that’s been requested several time in the past

Yours is a little different in that you seem to want to limit it to a few specific messages, but it would still need to be a fully fleshed-out features request, and I can’t promise everyone will see it as different from past requests, since your messages could be included in their overall P2P chat.

1 Like

This also may be similar to what you are thinking…

2 Likes

I Have always wanted this!

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to vote for it =)

1 Like

Thank you for your help =)

Thank You =)

1 Like

This is an idea I’ve been thinking of. It will also be helpful where there is ATC, as some pilots like to cut in fromt of others

1 Like

Always, thanks for the mention and linking the feature

1 Like

Hi. Definitely stop by. it sounds like the “pilot unicom” feature would be right up your alley. We already have 60 votes and it seems to be gaining. leave a comment if you can, I’m always happy to hear the communities feedback.

Hopefully we’ll be able to get the feature we all want : )

1 Like

Hope to see this feature ASAP,Have a wonderful day =)

1 Like

How do we vote for this? Seems like every thread on this subject gets closed or shot down. It should be a very simple thing to implement.

1 Like