Minor issues on live

Hi Infinite Flight, I wanted to address some bugs I've experienced while on live. I noticed that a lot of the time on my final approach my little speedometer on the info bar on the bottom goes loco, and i get heavy lag while on final. Ive been getting kicked out of IF a lot the past 2-3 weeks or so. I understand you guys have been working hard to fix everything you guys possibly can and thank you for that, I just wanted to bring this up to the devs. Thank you and have a good day!
2 Likes

The airspeed indicator is going crazy most likely due to shifting winds. Lag is probably either due to high amount of aircraft or scenery. You can clear your scenery cache, turn down the amount of aircraft your game loads, lower your graphic settings, restart your phone, and make sure your internet is stable in order to try fixing the lag. Nothing can really be done about the airspeed changing. Hope this explains a bit and helps :)

Ofc, thx ill check the cache now

1 Like

Did it help out at all?

Im out from ORD to MIA, ill see how it is when i approach and ill let yk and adjust from there.

1 Like

Okay. No worries.

Yep, it was all good at the end, thx for the tip. Now hopefully i can figure out a way for it to stop kicking me out of flights

1 Like

Sweet! Glad I could help :) Also, I’m pretty sure it’s a known issue about all the crashing and stuff. It’ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

Ofc man, thx again for the help and best wishes!

1 Like

No problem! Best wishes to you as well!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.