Minimum device requirements

I have a iPad Air 2. Looking likebana it’s 3.1 so it should be compatible for anyone with a iPad Air 2 or above.

1 Like

It’s 5 years ago… and a notoriously slow device as Apple basically used an older processor and slapped a screen with more pixels on top of it. That device never stood a chance…

Also, look at Infinite Flight in 2012 and look at Global and let me know how we can physically make it run at this level of quality on a 5 year old device knowing processor performance improvements are not linear in time:

85 Likes

Wow. That is stunning. Great work - I’m getting really hyped now!

9 Likes

Well, its time for me to break out the wallet

7 Likes

Apple will soon stop supporting those devices such as the iPad 3 and 4 in iOS 11 or iOS 12 so it’s expected if an app won’t be supported on it.

3 Likes

Wow, that anti aliasing is equal, if not better than X-Plane 11 or FSX! Absolutely amazing work FDS!

2 Likes

100% correct, I’ll be hanging on to this iPad4 until they tell me to throw it away lol

Yes you can uninstall it.

5 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. I am going to buy a new IPad in a few months, and meanwhile I will be flying on my phone ;-)

The Note 3 should be fine

3 Likes

Please make sure to check if your device is compatible yourself, before flooding the thread with unnecessary posts.

Link for iOS:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/DeviceInformation/Reference/iOSDeviceCompatibility/HardwareGPUInformation/HardwareGPUInformation.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40013599-CH106-SW1

Link for Android:

The developers can’t reply to every single question about your device being supported, so use the links provided in this post, and the main topic to check yourself.

Thanks for your consideration.

Can confirm the S7 (basic) should be enabled to 3.2

2 Likes

i guess i gotta buy me an iphone 7 then

5 Likes

Good to know, saved me the trouble. Thanks :)

Same here @pidge, same here…😪

2 Likes

Invest in a second hand iPad Air 2 or something instead

3 Likes

You can buy very affordable refurbished iPads from apple themselves

8 Likes

I’m more of an iPhone guy
Plus my mom said that I could save up the first few months of the bill and then get it

1 Like

Refurbished iPads is the way to go ma friend.

thanks to the 3 people (2 mods lol) that suggested i buy an ipad, but i’m more of an iphone guy

2 Likes