Miniature Spotting

Hello everyone. Earlier today I went to visit Miniature Wunderland, the worlds largest train set situated in Hamburg. Shortly after my arrival from Copenhagen I went to visit this because it was on my bucket list of things to do. Within the train set is a massive airport filled with moving, realistic aircraft, cars and trains. I decided to go spotting in this miniature airport. Enjoy the photos!

Main terminal with all the heavies

DHL 757-200 taking off

Orbis DC-10 landing

Lufthansa A380 taxiing

Swiss A321 arriving into gate

Condor 767-300 and other aircraft

Air Berlin 737-700

FedEx A300-600F

Easyjet A320

Which was your favorite?

0 voters

Thanks for viewing!

26 Likes

I’ve been there myself - it is indeed really cool.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have wanted to go there since I was a little boy

4 Likes

Wow, that’s cool!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I have always wanted to go there! seeing pictures mentally turns me into a little boy.

1 Like

Going there someday is one of my dreams.

3 Likes

Plus, no need to vote, ALL are good!

Thank you.

Nice shots!!

What a unique topic! I’ve wanted to go there for so long. I’m fascinated by miniatures worlds, and
by aviation, so this is perfect! Definitely high on my list of places to go!

It’s definitely a lot cooler in person, there is a lot to take in, and a lot of walking

1 Like

This has been on the top of my bucket list for years. I need to go here so bad

Petite butters
👶🧈

2 Likes

Indeed lol

Excellent miniature shots. I feel like I’m copying some of the replies from above, but I definitely want to go there sometime! Seems pretty unique.

1 Like

It seems to be on a lot of people’s lists, but it is definitely worth seeing in person

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.