Mini-Mods on IFC

Ok, I am getting frustrated with some people on the IFC because they are trying to get me to post the topic somewhere else. My point of view is that I’m just trying to have fun with this topic.

Example: When I post a topic saying something fun comes and sees this here, a mini-mod will want that closed and say put this in here or here. I would like to say that I spend time deciding on where it should go and on which topic. @LHardy64 and I have agreed that it is not fair.

I’m sorry if you don’t understand, I’m just trying to express my anger in a nice way.

12 Likes

Before I read it I was about to say

I think this should go in #meta because it is about the fourm.

But I read and I’m sorry, I’m just trying to help

5 Likes

Changed for ya 😉

7 Likes

I understand that I was just to frustrated about this happening to me all the time and I forgot to change it

2 Likes

Don’t like mini mods either. Really get on my nerves. But life moves on I guess

4 Likes

This is about to get crazy

I understand your frustration, but we have to do it

1 Like

Did you just mini-mod a mini-modding topic? 💀

36 Likes

I think I did

2 Likes

Does closing this count as big-modding?

64 Likes

But to answer your question directly, sometimes it’s hard to know which category to post in! Sometimes there is also multiple categories it may be put in, and people have different opinions.

When people suggest it should be in a different category, I understand how that can be annoying. Remember that that is the nature of a free-for-all forum (to an extent), and we do actively try and make sure ‘mini-modding’ doesn’t happen. If you feel there is a specific situation that you would like to adress, feel free to PM a mod about it!

Misha

41 Likes