(Military) pilot or (Military) ATC?

Would you like to work in a military airport, or a civilian airport?[poll public=true]

• Commercial Pilot
  • Military pilot
  • Military ATC
  • ATC at a civilian airport
    [/poll]
1 Like

Commercial pilot, for joyce of man FLEX…
Or french defence, Rafale oblige :3

2 Likes

I would like to fly for Turkish Airlines or Anadolu Jet. Or for the Turkish Air Force(like the boeing 737’s)

1 Like

I’m planning on being a pilot in Europe (preferably for Lufthansa, AirBerlin, Condor, Swiss, Austrian, EasyJet, RyanAir, etc.)

2 Likes

Try to make a huge breakthrough by making te softest landing on Ryanair

4 Likes

I’ll try my best ;)

1 Like

Military is the best route. Free lisences if that appeals to you. After you retire, you can go commercial too.

2 Likes

No one wants Tyler’s job haha

3 Likes

Aye, but unfortuanity I am too lazy nor want my lineman body to be an enlist.

And most likely won’t do CAP because I don’t like uniforms as a kid. :)

Oh and you forgot about the student loans “they have to pay off” and the veteran benefits.

1 Like

My dream job would be a pilot for an A-10 warthog or the apache helicopter

1 Like

Oh this is hard…a toss up between commercial pilot or ATC. I’m not a huge military guy so those don’t appeal to me. I have to go with commercial pilot only because that’s less stressful than an ATC who has forty aircraft to manage. 😂

1 Like

Yeah, I completely agree with you. But I love fighterjets and so I want to be a fighterjetpilot. Around the age of 45-50 I will get my commercial pilot license. IMP this is the best posibility.

1 Like

I wanted to be a commercial pilot but i decided to kill my eyesight so thats not an option.

I chose the next best thing that could happen to me, a civil ATC. I didnt make the cut after my aptitude test.

I was conscripted for 2 years as a medic and i enjoyed my work but the whole superior thing isnt something i want to go through again. As tempted as i am to apply as a military ATC i have decided to pursue other interests.

I still really like aviation though but it was 1 sided. At least in the mean time.

1 Like

Something else like an entrepreneur.

1 Like

I would rather fly for Emirates or Qatar or Jet Airways or be ATC in any Indian Airport or for Indian Air Force

1 Like

A pilot for an F-16 or an A-10 wouldn’t be bad

1 Like

I would love to pilot the A-10

2 Likes

Sad to think when we’re old enough the thing won’t be around…a shame it is…

2 Likes

I would love to see that thing flying for another 💯 years but doubt it will happen

2 Likes

We can all dream … I’d sure hope so too tho

2 Likes