Military missions

Is there any chance we can get missions for IF for military aircraft and things like anti aircraft defenses on some of the military bases and weapons on some of the jets?

2 Likes

Sort of links in with this:

3 Likes

Currently we have no military missions included in the game😔 However I would love to see some come btw is this a feature request?

1 Like

At first I thought it was a good idea.

Yeah not sure where is is meant to go

1 Like

Sure I can move this to features for you!

1 Like

Thank you for the help

1 Like

With this it means atc or the center would have control of the defenses if a aircraft didn’t get permission to fly though the air space

1 Like

No problem, let’s get back on topic. We do have some military aircraft in the game atm so a maybe add weapons to them, maybe in solo only because we don’t want ppl trolling by launching a missile at someone while that person is trying to have a nice relaxed flight.😂

Yeah true so what like a ai in solo or what about a server that is military only

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/xSa5oeLO5OE something like this on the airfields

2 Likes

Makes it way more like a game for me.

1 Like

Maybe a military only server but this probably won’t come soon due to the devs are working on global flight, the 787 rework and the 777 rework

1 Like

I am willing to wait for it as I know that global flight will be great

2 Likes

Yes it will be great, but I like your ideas a lot, thanks for sharing them :)

1 Like

It would help for the IFM and IFES as it means we would have real threats to contend with when flying so it means people could be working against us as we fly in the server

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.