Military Flights

I’m somewhat new to the IF Live world and I fly mostly large military aircraft C-130’s and now the DC-10F and occasional fighters and I’m curious to know who/where people fly military aircraft. I can never seem to find to many on the servers

3 Likes

There are a bunch of military groups such as the Embark Air Guard.

Here’s the link : Embark Air Guard - Now Recruiting Fighter Pilots!

They’re always accepting members… ;)

1 Like

There is a tracking thread for refuelers ;)

Check out the latest posts and check what server and time people are refueling, there are also many Military VA/VO in the community, feel free to check them out in the virtual airline and organizations database ;)!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!!
I never really flew any military aircraft until the md11 update. Now that it’s out I’m doing a lot of refuelling.
I mostly go in Europe and I try finding places without too much wind.
There’s a topic where there are real life pats.

1 Like

Try infinite flight air Force. They are a VA that is mainly all military aircraft. Pretty nice VA.

3 Likes

If your interested there’s a global Air Force that I am help you get into. It’s ran by real airforce personal

1 Like

I personally really like the F16 to fly patterns during moderate winds.
The C130 I fly to visit some of the smaller short-runway airports.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the info and answers. I usually fly out of Pittsburgh usually west or south bound. So if anyone needs a refuel or want to just formation fly in that area just look for me. Air Force 1222 Heavy. I’m on and off throughout the each day

1 Like

Ahh a 171st refueling wing guy are you? Those are my stomping grounds

1 Like

Not in the AF but I live in the air space where the C130s and soon to be C17s fly over. Sometimes high and sometimes right above the trees. My old neighbor was a pilot for the 171st. Gave me their patch with the Steelers logo and the Refueler and says Pittsburgh underneath it all. Haven’t seen a refueler fly over in a while

2 Likes

Come talk to me about IFAF. Always happy for new members and we have a high number of active members.

Helps that I am serving air force bringing real procedures in. If not, drop me a DM and you can get involved in some of our training flights!

1 Like

Good afternoon,

If you like you can drop me a message the IFAE-GAF has numerous heavy squadrons to include tankers, id be happy to discuss further details with you. If your intrested our doors open.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.