Military Communities?

No the GAF is it’s own thing but it has extremely close ties with the IFAE

We totally need that on the IFC 😂

Need IFAE or what lol

Hi there,
I noticed Team dynamX was mentioned in this thread. Just to give you a little more insight, dnmx focuses on airshow style flying essentially basing off our maneuvers from real live top tier demo teams. However, to maintain a generally high level in all situations of flying, we also use our close connection to GAF to simulate longer transition flights to airbases requiring a tanker. As we only take highly skilled pilots with experience, you may have to ensure first that your jet flying is on point. All requirements are listed on the website, which @BluePanda900 listed above.

Ovsp,
Leader of dnmx

You may wanna check out the gallery of us, most importantly the videos. These display best what we do.

What are the differences between IFAE and GAF?

IFAE is a civilian
GAF is Military

@anon93248082 can you provide a link to the GAF page?

https://ops-ifae.com/gafcontact.html

Are you a member?

Yes I am !

Where do you fly, and how active are yall?

I fly all over, we are extremely active. Like Right now I am currently enroute to KRND bringing a new airplane to the basic training.

Not sure where they fly, but they’re very active. They frequently post pictures on their thread.

That sounds like fun

It is, here soon the United States Forces, Europe and Australia are going be heading to Europe for a massive Military operation

Im not part of it, but I would go as far as to say they are the most active and realistic VO in IF.

How many members do you have?

Right now we’re over 100

I applied. How will I know when I’ve been accepted?

closed #34

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.