Miles' 3D Airport Tracking thread!

Miles’ Scenery Tracking Thread!

Hey everyone! This is the official scenery tracking thread where you can find all the latest updates on my work! Once I finish my airports, I will be holding votes! Please be patient for the votes to be open, and check out some WIPs while you wait!

✈️ Commercial Airports:

City State Country ICAO Status Currently Working On
Billund N/A Denmark EKBI WIP First of 5 hangar “sections” complete!
La Crosse Wisconsin USA KLSE IN REVIEW Airport complete! Awaiting review feedback!
✈️ Minor/GA airports
City State Country ICAO Status Currently Working On
Trier Fohren N/A Germany EDRT IN REVIEW Airport feedback complete, off to official review!
Kenley Kenley United Kingdom EGKN IN REVIEW Review feedback complete, sent off again!
Meppen N/A Germany ETWM IN REVIEW 3D fixes complete, off for review!
Bembridge Isle of White United Kingdom EGHJ Released! Airport released!
London Essex United Kingdom EGSG Released! Airport released!
Plymouth Plymouth United Kingdom EGHD Released! Airport released!

Note, this thread was heavily inspired by @A320_Flyerboy19’s amazing thread! Make sure to check theirs out here!

11 Likes

NEW WIPs! - KLSE

• KSLE is starting to near completion! Here are some WIPs of the newly finished Western side! This side features the main terminal, and all commercial activity, let me know what you think!

Bonus Pics ;)

NOTE: All pictures are in-progress photos and are likely to change before the final release!

14 Likes

Can we see what Plymouth is like ?

1 Like

Looks like a fun airport!

1 Like

sure thing! I’ll grab some Plymouth shots now!

1 Like

It is haha! It’s my first time working with a proper commercial airport and im loving it!

1 Like

Didn’t realize my thread was that powerful!

Good luck on your airports! They look beautiful so far!

1 Like

STL is St. louis Lambert Intl in Missouri. I did that airport. You probably mean KLSE.

1 Like

NEW WIPs! - EGHD

• EGHD is nearing completion! With the airport off to official review, here are some WIP photos, requested by @AviatorEgcc! If you have any photo requests, feel free to leave them below ;)

Bonus Pics ;)

NOTE: All pictures are in-progress photos and are likely to change before the final release!

7 Likes

sorry about that type haha, just changed it!

Thank you sm haha! Your’s too! My grandparents live so close to KMCI so I’m super happy someone’s working on it!

Looks amazing ! Attention to detail is brilliant.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Is there a Plymouth in the UK I thought it was only in Massachusetts?

1 Like

I think Massachusetts Plymouth came after UK Plymouth haha - there’s a place in Canada called London as well lmao

I knew about London but not about Plymouth, but what’s funny is I new about the football team Plymouth Argyle but never put 2 and 2 together.

2 Likes

NEW WIPs! - KLSE

• As work on KLSE continues, the airport really starts to come to life! Check out these WIPs of the first GA hangar that has been completed! p.s. check the bonus pics for WIPs of the second hangar ;)

Bonus Pics ;)

10 Likes

Can’t wait for 3D KLSE! They’ve got two commercial destinations, Chicago (AA and UA) and Minneapolis (Bemidji Aviation).

3 Likes

yep!! I’m glad someone’s excited haha!

1 Like

Some more WIPs of lacrosse municipal!! I took a long break from the airport, but it is back in to works and is extremely close to going over to OR! Once I send it I’ll reveal the next airport ;)

9 Likes