Mile High City to The Big Apple // KDEN-KJFK // Nov. 12, 2020

Mile High City to The Big Apple // KDEN-KJFK // Nov. 12, 2020

Server: Expert
Callsign: Delta 1060
Time: 2045 Zulu - 2345 Zulu
Route: Denver (KDEN) - New York City (KJFK)
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900ER

Hello aviators! Today, I flew from Denver to New York City to transfer the B739 for The Big Apple Flyout this Sunday. Accompanying me were both @schloopy91 and @tjb0709. This was a great flight through the Midwestern and Eastern portions of the United States. Enjoy!

1. Lined up on Runway 08 in Denver with @tjb0709 (in 739) and @schloopy91 (in 77W) holding short, ready to start the trip.

2. Climbing out of Denver, with @schloopy91 lining up behind me and @tjb0709 still holding short.

3. Beginning the crossing over Lake Michigan while getting views of Chicago, IL.

4. Turning on course towards a new waypoint over the Great Lakes State, with @schloopy91 and @tjb0709 following close behind.

5. A beautiful closeup of the amazing B739 while over Detroit, MI.

6. Watching the beauty of the sunset while over Pennsylvania, with @schloopy91 trailing.

7. Views of the day turning into night.

8. Views from the cockpit as we arrive at KJFK!

9. Touching down at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

10. My wingmen and I shutting down our aircraft while watching another DAL B73 land.

Which photo do you like the best?
  • Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10

0 voters

Hope you guys enjoyed these shots! Special thanks to @tjb0709 and @schloopy91 for joining me on this flight. Make sure to come back tomorrow for more photos!

13 Likes

Thanks for editing the pictures, they look awesome!
Hopefully see you tonight for KLAX to KJFK!

1 Like

Yay I saw my house in picture 3!

1 Like

Makes me proud to see the Delta 739 get some love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

No problem! Canโ€™t wait for the flight tonight ๐Ÿ˜†

Itโ€™s by far my favorite narrow body aircraft. I love it!

1 Like

Sweet! I have some family members who live in Chicago. Itโ€™s a pretty cool place, especially during the Chicago Air Show!

I have friends in Chicago also I love the photos

1 Like

Thank you! I think almost everyone knows someone in the Windy City lol.

That makes me feel good to know that Iโ€™m not the only one ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Awesome photos man, some of the best screenshots Iโ€™ve seen. Number 2 is so awesome. Super fun flight letโ€™s do it again!

1 Like

Thx brother. It was an amazing flight!