Mike Patey's PZL-Wilga 2000 "DRACO"

Considering this is the most bad@%$ bush plane out there, I truly believe this plane would be awesome for Infinite Flight. If we were to have DRACO we could seek value in the little local countryside grass strips, have STOL competitions, and just have fun flying “low and slow”.

The story behind DRACO
DRACO was the last PZL Wilga made, owner Mike Patey was in a formation photo shoot over Utah, Patey lost power over a lake, struggling to keep the Lycoming 540 alive put it down in a nearby crop. As Patey repaired DRACO he came up with the idea of putting an turboprop with more HP than the 540 that was originally applied. As a result Patey and the Flying cowboys put a 680HP PT6 on her and increasing the control panels of the airplane.

Takeoff distance - 97 feet
Landing distance 110 feet
Powerplant - 1 Pratt & Whitney PT6A-28A (680HP)
Cruise speed - 156 knots @ FL16
Climb rate - 4000FPM

The most Bada$$ Bush Beast ever 😍😍

3 Likes

Wow… 97 feet!

1 Like

This would be a super neat addition to the fleet! Ridiculously powerful this beast is.

1 Like

Gotta love that FLAPERON!!!

1 Like

Guys! After we heard about the XCub, I think that this plane would be perfect for the game along with the XCub

This plane is awesome. I agree with you on that.

But we both definitely know which one would win at the High Sierra Fly-In.

Mike Patey’s PZL-Wilga 2000

1 Like

Oh ok. Gotcha

I agree that it should go with xcub

This thing a total FIRE BREATHING MONSTER BUSH PLANE EVER!

Its very sad that this plane crashed and no longer exists :(

2 Likes

When did it crash?

Only about a month ago

2 Likes

I would like this plane added but it would be very hard since it’s been modified

2 Likes

His new plane is a carb cub

If they ever add it in the game may they please add the back up camera for going in reverse.

Great request! Would be awesome to have in Infinite flight.