Midnight Flight #6 @ KDEN - 170600ZAUG17

Server: Casual

Region: Denver

Airport: KDEN

Time: 0600Z (2AM EDT)

NOTAM: This is a continuation of a series of events I started a few months ago. These events are for people in time zones that don’t get much attention, or for night owls like myself. Please come if you’re up, no need to set an alarm there are plenty of other events. We will fly from KDEN to KASE. We’ll try to leave on time but will probably be a few minutes late. See you there.

12 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed these events, it may be possible for me to participate in this event too :)

2 Likes

0700Z is 8AM here so i’ll try and come. United DH8D, callsign United 5391

I’ve actually changed it to 0600Z, I forgot about the daylight savings time thing which threw off my conversion.

1 Like

7AM is fine with me, i normally wake at 6ish. I like KASE, such a fun little airport to land at

2 Likes

2 AM - I guess sleep is for the weak. Will be there in a JetBlue A320.

2 Likes

I’ll do my best to come. 7AM here tho :(

1 Like

4pm for me… I’m coming!

1 Like

I’m typically still up, it’s 11pm for me. I’ll try to be there!

I live in California because it sounds like if it’s 2 AM in Denver it’ll be either 12 or 1 o’clock here where I live and what planes are we allowed to use

Something that can land at KASE. Diversity is good.

2PM for me. See you guys there! :)

1 Like

I guess most of you will be there in jets because you are landing at Aspen…and don’t want to take an hour or more to get there…so what the largest jet that irl is allowed to land there !!!

2 Likes

737 I believe. I was thinking of using the C-130. Hope it doesn’t take too long.

1 Like

I remember these events, I really liked them and I’m glad to see you’re doing it again. Unfortunately I’ve been sick so I’m not gonna stay up for this one, as I’m in the same time zone as you. Have fun!

2 Likes

I also remember that was one of the previous events we did!

3 Likes

A31x series l think is similar to the 737 series…is a 737-900 BBJ acceptable !!!

I’ll try to come to a moderator Flight, it’s really enjoyable to catch on to these events!

Edit: I may not have time to catch up but I’ll try my best ;)

See you there. I’ll be in a Dash-8.

1 Like

Yeah that should be good. No crazy 747 or A380s stuff like that.

3 Likes