Midday in Hollywood to a Sunset in the Tar Heel State

LOS ANGELES to CHARLOTTE
So yesterday I flew Los Angeles to Charlotte. It was a featured route for @AmericanVirtual. American obviously flies this route in real life and I used the Airbus A321 which Is used in real life. I took off from Los Angeles at 11 AM (Pacific Time) and flew East over Los Angeles (After taking off from 24L), over Palm Springs, just north of Phoenix, over Amarillo, Oklahoma City and through North Carolina into Charlotte. I landed in Charlotte at 5:30 (Eastern Time) as the sun was setting, which was a great sunset even though I’m pretty sure it was Snowing in real life as I landed. Flight time was a very short 3 Hours and 36 Minutes.

Flight Details

KLAX-KCLT / LAX-CLT
Los Angeles to Charlotte
American 643
Airbus A321
3:36
@JulianB

Rotating off of runway 24L as a United Dreamliner sits at the gate Putting the gear up as we climb over the Pacific Ocean away from the San Gabriel Mountains Ascending through the February sky leaving behind the views of Hollywood After a couple of hours over the deserts of the Western United States, the scenery changes from Sandy brown to a grassy green as we cruise over Oklahoma City Flying over the longest river in the country, the Mississippi which spans a massive 2,348 miles Descending into Charlotte past the Pisgah Mountain Range, just East of Asheville Putting the gear down as we approach the outward runway in Charlotte, 18L Starting to flare in the setting sun On final approach as we descend through the olive green sky Touching down in Charlotte!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

Ill See you guys tomorrow:)

23 Likes

Another great photoshoot of one of the best photographer here on the IFC 😁

2 Likes

Magical! Just absolutely magical!

1 Like

Btw, may I ask how you make these so fast? You’re posting every day😅

2 Likes

The second one is nice with the great coming up! Love the sunset too!

1 Like

Amazing! Lovely! Beautiful! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you!! It means a lot if you think I’m one of the best :)

And I just fly a lot on my IPhone 6s. If I’m not flying for AAVA, I’m flying a scenic route. I do a lot of flying with my 6s because I got an 11 so I can do some really long flights. And I have the following flights done, I just have to get the screenshots for them

-Montreal to Toronto (1:09)
-Minneapolis to Seattle to Kona (8:04)
-Toronto to Seoul (13:11)
-Doha to Philadelphia (13:41)
-Auckland to Chicago (13:04)

2 Likes

Thanks! I guess I’m a magician;)

2 Likes

I love that type of angle so I use it a lot, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you as always!!!

1 Like

Looking great as always, and especially the A321 is simply great. As biased as I am towards that aircraft, your pictures showcase its beauty very well (and the scenery too). Fantastic topic once again!

Also you never go wrong with a cockpit view of it looks that cool!
Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

The A321 is one of my favorite airplanes in Infinite Flight because of how updates it is, but I have to say it… 737>A320 and 787>A350 🤭

Please don’t hate me

And the scenery is always fun on transcontinental flights like this, thanks!

1 Like

Looked like a great time 😏

1 Like

A great time 😉

Nice pictures!

1 Like

I’ll do my very best ;)

1 Like

Thanks! @Siddhansh

1 Like

Okay 😂
I hope you can forgive me