Michigan_Aviation’s Scenery Editing Thread

My Work

I’ve been a scenery editor for about 6 months, and with 7 airports either released or in progress, I want to share my airports and work with all of you. I am currently working on a couple of airports and hope you enjoy!

Released Airports

Airport Name ICAO Country
Eagle II 8M8 United States
Black Point MYEB Bahamas
Ian Fleming Intl MKBS Jamaica
Mackinac Island KMCD United States
Banks ME5 United States
Andrews University C20 United States

Ready For Release

Work In Progress

Airport Name ICAO Country Status
Andrews Univ Airpark C20 United States WIP
Phoenix Mesa Gateway KIWA United States WIP
Sangster Intl MKJS Jamaica WIP
Dayton Intl KDAY United States WIP

My Work

I’ve been a scenery editor for about 6 months, and with 7 airports either released or in progress, I want to share my airports and work with all of you. I am currently working on a couple of airports and hope you enjoy!

Released Airports

Eagle II 8M8 United States
Black Point MYEB Bahamas
Banks ME5 United States
Andrews University C20 United States

Ready For Release

Banks Airport ME5 United States

Airports marked as ready for release may not be released in the next update. I do not take airport requests.
[/quote]

Airports marked as ready for release may not be released in the next update. I do not take airport requests.

20 Likes

Updates

Here are a couple WIPs of KIWA.

10 Likes

Super excited for mackinaw island to come out because it’s in my home state. And it will be great to fly the challenger 350 to MCD. Also IWA is looking great

1 Like

Michigan is my home state too. Trying to build as many Michigan airports as I can because until a few months ago we had none.

Phoenix mesa is going to be fun in the Challenger

1 Like

Yeah we’re one of the last stars to get 3D airports so thanks for doing this. I’m still waiting editor application. I submitted it the day it opened but there’s nothing I can do. But GRR and DTW are getting worked in and MCD so we’re getting some more

1 Like

you think Michigan is one of the last? Just wait till you see New Mexico absolutely zero

Updates

C20s main apron. I’m pretty much finished with this airport.

Basically all the GA related stuff at IWA. Got the weirdest yet kinda nice building at the bottom, Airport Offices next, and then comes the GA terminal, then, we got ATP Flight School’s Hangars.

4 Likes

Nice work buddy! I am about to start my first airport and I am a little nervous about it. But I think I will do fine

2 Likes

Updates

• Andrews University Airpark is in review.

• Phoenix Mesa Gateway is making good progress.

• Sangster Intl (MKJS) is now in progress.

Updates

• C20 is ready for release.
  • Work on Dayton Intl (KDAY) has begun.

@Airplaneking08 Here’s something that may interest you!
[Project Michigan] Project Michigan

Updates

With the release of 23.1, 4 of my airports have been released.

• MKBS
  • KMCD
  • C20
  • ME5

MKJS is making great progress, finished T1, and working on the drop off area currently. For updates and WIPs, go to Project Jamaica

Another thing I don’t think I announced is the start of KDAY Dayton Intl Airport.

1 Like

KIWA has been sent in for review! Here are some photos:

3 Likes

Looks nice!

1 Like