MIAT Mongolian Airlines Airbus A330-300 (SC-SGJ) 2010

I am deaf.

Hi all good everyone,

I saw a check on the internet for Google information about MIAT Mongolian Airlines originally only one time aircraft is an Airbus A330-300 the reason wet-least were kept from Saga Airlines it’s in Turkey last year from July 1, 2010 to November 1, 2010 early. It was so cool and I could never believe it. I saw these winglets, the color short and both small on the winglets and also the back tail, too.

Credit photo: from Max Mohr.
Taken Date: July 1, 2010 at Berlin Tegel Airport (EDDT/TXL).

It’s on the internet for the Google information fleet is an Airbus A330-300 and now out the store sadly.

It’s on the Wikipedia

I want to know about an Airbus A330-300 for MIAT, if you are interested in the game on IF in the future. Feel free to vote and support the topic. The engines are 2 x RR Trent 772B-60 during passengers count 36 First Class, and 282 Economy in the plane.

Any questions?

Thank you, AJ Johnson.

Happy Flying!!

Hey,I don’t wanna be rude at all… But what’s the need to say this in A feature request? That isn’t related to the topic…😅😅

3 Likes

Hey, I do quite not understand but to rude you, because I am deaf and can’t hear and make nothing new at IFC. I mean to learn in English not well.

Im sorry but it dosent really relate to the topic

2 Likes

Thank you for understanding. Please be careful you are important on the comment or topic.