MIAT Mongolian Aiines 737-800 or 767-300ER OR 787-9

It would be nice if IF added atleast one MIAT livery whether that be a 737, 767, or 787 because I feel like Mongolia is one of the most underrated sceneries in Infinite Flight and sometimes the world with the vast open steppes, Gobi desert, and tree-capped mountains. Currently we have a few airlines to fly in and out of Mongolia such as the Korean Air A330, Aeroflot 737, Air China 737 etc. However this is still a very limited number of options and I feel like there could be more. Also it would be nice if the IF team added the New Ulaanbaatar Airport and fixed the current one.

You can only make a request for one of those. An image (with credits) and some background on the airline must also be included

Please check the guidelines for #features topics before posting.

From the topic linked above:

1. One feature per topic. Comments must also relate to this feature
  2. Do not spam . More than 2 or 3 feature requests in a day is an abuse of the category
  3. 1 picture per request . A small minority of requests will be permitted a second photo for the purpose of context
  4. Give credit to the owners of any photo you use. You must do this by citing the owners name and also provide a link to the photos original location
1 Like

Feel free to vote for the 737 request too. The 767 is free to my knowledge.

One feature per request please.