Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Airport Plane Spotting Series

Hello, welcome to my Miami and Ft Lauderdale plane spotting series. I hope you enjoy this plane spotting series as I spot planes taking off and landing in both Miami and Ft Lauderdale airport. It is a western ops at both airports meaning that planes are going at a western flow both takeoffs and landings. And tomorrow will be our trip to Rome, which is me and @NonStopsAviation flying on ITA Airways Airbus A350-900 from MIA-FCO. Anyways, onto the shots starting with Miami Airport.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Date: 10/12/2023
RWYS: 27/30

First up, we have an American Airlines Flight 1028 on the B737-800 taking off RWY 27, heading off to Aruba ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ผ

Next up, another American Airlines B737-800 Flight 2763 taking off RWY 27 heading to Montego Bay ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Here comes Delta Airlines Flight 1052 on the A320 landing on RWY 30 arriving from Minneapolis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Next up, American Eagle Flight 3755 on the E175 landing RWY 30 arriving from Monterrey ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

Lastly, another Airbus A320 as Avianca Flight TAI396 arriving RWY 30 from Managua ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

That completes the plane spotting series in Miami Airport. Next up, here goes Ft Lauderdale.

Airport: Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (KFLL) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Date: 10/12/2023
RWY: 28R

First up, Delta Airlines Flight 1413 coming in RWY 28R from the 404 Atlanta ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on the B757-200

Next up, JetBlue Airways Flight 1379 on the E190 arriving RWY 28R from the US Capital, Washington D.C. Ronald Reagan ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

An Allegiant Air Flight 3190 taking off RWY 28R heading to Appleton ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on the A320

Next up, Delta Airlines Flight 1378 on the B737-900 heading off to Detroit ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ taking off RWY 28R

And lastly, American Airlines Flight 1186 on the A321 taking off RWY 28R heading to Charlotte ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And that completes the plane spotting series at both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale airport. I hope you guys enjoyed my plane spotting series. As mentioned earlier, @NonStopsAviation and I are heading to Rome tomorrow evening. Anyways, have a blessed night and be safe.

8 Likes

Nice!! Gotta spot at FLL and PBI more tbh, btw Iโ€™m planning on using PMโ€™s to communicate during the flight tomorrow!

1 Like

I approve.

These were EXCELLENT! Itโ€™s too bad FLL isnโ€™t 3D. What a shame.

1 Like