Miami Airport Plane Spotting Series Pt. 3

This is the third part of the Miami Airport plane spotting series as I went to another location for me to catch the 8R departure out of Miami and 8L arrival into Miami. The parking at 24th St was restricted and it had a surveillance camera where if I trespass and do crime stuff, I can go to jail and god forbid I don’t ever in my life want that to happen. So anyway, here go the shots of planes taking off and landing.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Date: 9/17/2021
Runways: 9, 8R, 8L
Equipment: iPhone 6S

First off, we have American Airlines flight 1130, operated by an Airbus A319 arriving to Miami RWY 9 from Bogota πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄

Next up, a DHL Flight 9021 Cargo flight operated by a Boeing 767-300JHF(ER) departing out of Miami RWY 9, headed to East Midlands Airport πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Then, we have an American Airlines Flight 2454 operated by a Boeing 737 MAX 8 arriving to Miami RWY 9 from Panama City πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦

Then we have an American Airlines Flight 1127 operated by a Boeing 737-800 departing out of Miami RWY 8R, heading to Medellin πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄

There goes American Airlines Flight 1530, operated by another Boeing 737-800 arriving to Miami RWY 8L from New York LaGuardia πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ while the Boeing 737 MAX 8 takes off RWY 8R from Miami

Then we have an Avianca Flight 30 operated by an Airbus A319 with Sharklets, arriving to Miami RWY 9 from Medellin πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄

Here goes Tampa Cargo Flight 4009 operated by an Airbus A330-200F departing out of Miami RWY 9, headed for Bogota πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄

Then we have an American Airlines Flight 932, operated by the Boeing 737 MAX 8 arriving to Miami RWY 9 from Quito πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨

There go an Aeromexico Flight 412 arriving to Miami RWY 9, operated by a Boeing 737-800 with Split Scimitars from Mexico City πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

And lastly, a Swift Air Boeing 737-400 Flight 405 arriving to Miami RWY 9 from Santo Domingo πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄

And that completes the plane spotting series. I will post more shots for the next plane spotting series as I go on trips. Have a good night and stay safe Infinite Flight community

18 Likes

Nice pics! My favourite are is the 2nd and 3rd one!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.