Miami Airport Plane Spotting Series 2022 - Part 2

Hello folks, welcome to my Plane spotting series 2022. This is my second time capturing awesome planes arriving to Miami Airport. I even captured an A350-1000 and a Swiss A340. Here go the shots:

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Dates: 1/21/2022 - 1/27/2022
RWY: 9

First up, we have an Ethiopia Cargo Flight 3518
arriving from Bogota πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ on the Boeing 777-F60

Next up, we have American Airlines Flight 1498 arriving from Mexico City πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ on the Boeing 737 MAX 8

Next up, an Atlas Air Flight 76 as Cargo arriving from Bogota πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ on the Boeing 747-48E(F)

Next up, an American Airlines Flight 612, arriving from Quito πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨ on the Boeing 737 MAX 8

Next up, another AA Boeing 737-800 as flight 1228 arriving from Fort Myers πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, American Airlines Flight 2826 arriving from San Juan πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· on an Airbus A321

Here goes American Airlines arriving from my formal city, Atlanta Georgia πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on Flight 1049, Boeing 737 MAX 8

Then on a cloudy to rainy Thursday last week, a caught the first A350K with Qatar Airways arriving to Miami after a very long flight from Doha πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦

Then Captured a new airline based on Punta Cana called, Sky Cana, a Dominican airline. This is Flight 350 on an Airbus A321 arriving from Punta Cana πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄

And lastly, from what I have mentioned earlier, Swiss Flight 64 arriving from Zurich πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­ on the Airbus A340-300

That completes my second plane spotting series in the 2022 year. I will be spotting more next week on Monday after Fort Lauderdale since I won’t have my college algebra. I have taken the test and passed the offline portion and the online portion. Stay safe and have a nice weekend. I know today, going to be Friday, but still, closing out this week. So, have a nice weekend.

21 Likes

Great pictures!

2 Likes

Thank you Man @N908QD

1 Like

Nice Photos!

What happened to the A35KπŸ˜‚

Nice pictures there!

1 Like

Awesome pictures!

I have no idea bro. I captured the A350K and then the Live Photo caused the nose of the aircraft to go beyond the camera. So that’s what happened

1 Like

I believe that you can change the Live to normal and see what happens.

Should be on the top left corner of the photo.

1 Like

I love the pints Cana livery that was Thomas cook

Nice spotting! I really like that swiss a340!

2 Likes

Nice shot, you can edit the live photo, by clicking on edit then down of your screen you have the logo live, click it then change it

2 Likes

Nice pictures!

the Swiss A340 is my favourite!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.