Mi Pad Plus 4

Hello IF community, I have questions about my next tablet that I want to buy it just to play IF. I plan on buying the Mi Pad Plus 4 from Xiaomi brand. For those who do not know, I will let down his characteristics.

Display: 10.1 "
Resolution: 1200 x 1920px
Capacity: 128/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
Memory Card: microSD up to 256 GB
Network Technology: LTE
Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)

I would like opinions on how it should run IF on graphics issues etc. If anyone is simulating with him I would like to know what the experience is like.

Thank you all and happy landings!!

1 Like

Hey there! Check this!

I can’t seem to easily find a newer version… I swear there is…

Actually… being somewhat helpful here, the specs on your device you’re looking at has higher specs than my Samsung tablet and Samsung Galaxy A40 phone I use on high graphics to fly with…

1 Like

I have a redmi note 8 from xiaomi, it is very good flying alone, all the graphics on high and I get a great simulation, the tablet I refer to in the post has a slightly smaller configuration, so I wanted to make sure that I will be able to simulate IF in it.

1 Like

You should definitely be fine. I do longhauls on a MI5s with also 4G RAM but a worse CPU. With MIUI you also get the ability to record the screen (with sounds I think, 3rd party apps are not allowed to do that anymore).
If thing get laggy at a busy airport, turn down render quality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.