MH370 parts Found?

What are your thoughts ?

3 Likes

It could be a missing part of MH370 but I can’t 100% believe it as they always say they found something and it ends up being a false call

1 Like

I suppose, but I just have a feeling

1 Like

Whatever happened to the bits washed up before? They were from 370 weren’t they?

1 Like

How are the bits of wreckage so far apart?

I don’t think it’s real.

1 Like

Possible: There might of been some type of explosive on board, it exploded and sent parts flying below before the 777 continued on to those islands, it broke up, and crashed into the ocean. Remember, this was 2 years ago, and sand might of covered up what’s remaining of MH370.

5 Likes

@Captain_DJ
I’m not sure about that therory. How do you explain a flaperon found at a beach on Reunion? Now a piece of wreckage is found off southern Thailand?
Like @JDE1303 how Are bits of wreckage so far apart.

As I said, something exploded/fell off, and therefore it continued on before breaking up and crashing.

There are more plausible theories of a rocket part rather than a 777 part.

1 Like

@Danman
I can buy those theories more than it being MH370. We’ll have to see how this story unfolds.

1 Like

At this rate, any riveted hunk of metal that washes up anywhere will be an MH370 part. :) We need to have common sense. It simply doesn’t look like somethings from a plane.

2 Likes

Until Boeing or a real aviation expert has seen the part and can definitively say something, I shall assume that this is just more rumors.

1 Like

It’s from the oceans current the said it moved in a big thousand mile circle kinda like a washing machine they said so any of those costal villages could have debris wash up at any pint just depends on what the current is doing

I wonder how long it will take for the black box to be found. Like what @Captain_DJ said, it’s been two years sand may have covered it up. Anyways, I don’t think this is a piece of MH370.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

A Boeing 777-200ER

1 Like

Is this the plane that crashed on the west side of Australia near Perth

What Brad said.

I’m not sure because the debris that washed up on reunion island was from MH370 so how would more wreckage end up all the way in Thailand.