MH370,come back

2014/3 / 8——2020 / 3/8, 6 years
At 00:42 on March 8, 2014, MH370 took off at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia, and planned to land in Beijing at 06:30. However, it didn’t arrive on time. Where did the Boeing 777-200er with the registration number 9M-MRO finally go?
Until January 29, 2015, Malaysia officially announced that the plane crashed and that all 239 people on board were dead.
The final ATC is this
Air traffic control: “MH370,contact Ho Chi Minh center control on 120.9, good night”
MH370: “Good night, MH370”

Eleven countries invested in this search and rescue, looking for the wreckage of the plane and the black box on the vast sea, but only the wreckage of the plane was found. The black box has not fallen. There have been speculations that the plane crash was caused by the captain himself. He wanted to commit a suicidal crash like the SilkAir 185 crash. Later, the Australian Homeland Security Agency said that it may have run out of fuel and crashed in the Indian Ocean
On November 30, 2018, the dissolution of the investigation team meant that the search and rescue work had ended. MH370 All we know is the crash
Silen to passengers who were dead in the air crash
Come back, we wait for you!R.I.P

27 Likes

Yep the 6 year anniversary tomorrow

3 Likes

It’s 6 anniversaries now. MH370, come back home!
R.I.P

7 Likes

I think this belongs in #real-world-aviation

1 Like

I will take your advice,thanks

2 Likes

No worries, let’s carry this thread on. Despite all the hard work search parties did, little to nothing has been found except some bits of wreckage here and there. I don’t think there’ll be a valid answer anytime soon apart from speculation.

2 Likes

R.I.P🙏
6 years have passed,we don’t know more about MH370.Time goes so fast. So, let’s say a moment of silence to the people on the plane.

6 Likes

crazy how long its been. Unimaginable how much relatives have suffered to date :(

8 Likes

I remember that six years ago, in my school on the way going to the PE class I told my classmates that MH370 had lost contact for 72 hours, but now, it has been six years.
RIP 🙏

5 Likes

Many years later…MH370,Beijing tower,wind 360,2 meters per second, runway 36R, clear to land.We are glad to see you on radar. Welcome to go back, your families are waiting for you, please give them your love. They wait for long time…

1 Like

I remember the exact day… I was out with some friends just as I see some articles on Breaking news about a 777 that has gone missing. RIP everyone, hopefully an answer will finally be made.

8 Likes

Jeez… can’t believe it’s been 6 years already. I remember hearing it the first time on a TV in Austin Airport…

3 Likes

I remember being in math class freshman year of high school and hearing about.

2 Likes

Wow!, I hope one day we can know what really happened

2 Likes

When I first heard about MH370, it was a news report most likely, but I don’t remember it. The first thing I heard about it and remember that I heard about the crash was in a documentary about it.

MH370 could have the same fate for the time being as Northwest Orient 2501, which 70 years ago crashed and was not found yet. Theres a huge amount of dedication by people to find Northwest Orient 2501, as well as MH370. It’s because of this dedication that finding these two aircraft, finding why and how they went down, and ultimately, finding closure for these families, will happen.

Wether it’s 70 years or 6 years, we still remember these flights, and the people on board. As for MH370 (which is what the topic is about), it’s been 6 years. But no matter how long it takes, people are still searching, wether it’s an official government search party or not. We will find answers someday.

Rest In Peace everyone aboard MH370.

3 Likes

I remember I was on a flight from KSFO to NZAA and once I got off the plane I saw the headlines everywhere. Truly a sad incident that I hope does not happen again

3 Likes

Lemmino has done a fantastic video about this, you guys should take a look:

I have made a topic about this too. “The Vanishing of Flight 370” - Documentary by LEMMiNO

2 Likes

I remember that it was either a Saturday or Sunday morning and just as i woke up my mom told me that a plane ‘‘had crashed’’ in Malaysia. I immediately turned the TV on and it was all over the news. Little did i know that it would become one of the biggest mysteries in aviation’s history. Very haunting to think what went on inside the cabin after the plane’s transponder was turned off. Were the passengers thinking they were actually going to Beijing until the last moments?

3 Likes

This is super sad, I heard it on the news and I didn’t think it would become a mystery.

1 Like

My heart goes out to all the lives effected by the MH370 incident.

2 Likes