#MH2718 skidded off runway during landing

Actually, 1 of them isnt caused by either pilots fault or the aircraft’s fault (9M-MRD, MH17). While the other one is still unknown though I believe a human controls the aircraft but none would never know what happens to MH370 due to lack of evidences.

Come on, Just because Malaysia Airlines skidded off for the first time and you wont want to take it? Every airlines can skid off even the safest carrier like Qantas (the one in Bangkok). Although, we still need a better regulation to train the pilots more to prevent these incidents

1 Like

Well the investigators found in the pilot’s home a simulator with a flight plan leading into the ocean. So it was deliberate. What you said is so true, every single carrier has accidents.

1 Like

But I believe we still cant make a decision about that. I meant the plane didnt end up in Diego Garcia instead the plane ended up in Indian Ocean. Maybe its just a coincident imho

1 Like

I don’t think it is a coincidence, the pilot practiced this route multiple times on his simulator.

1 Like

We don’t know yet. You may be right. No distress signal even after contacting Ho chi minh center then military radar finds a flightpath leading to the ocean. Definitely something happened in the cockpit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.