It’s always fun to depart from an airport that has a higher elevation than other airports, especially with heavy planes. So I’ve flown from MMMX with a elevation of 7.316 ft to OOMS with the Dreamliner.
Some information about the flight;
• Server: expert server.
• Aircraft: Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner.
• Livery: Oman air.
• Departure airport: Mexico City Int’l airport 🇲🇽.
• Arrival airport: Muscat Int’l airport 🇴🇲.
• Cruise speed: MACH 0.87.
• Cruise altitude: FL330 - FL350 - FL370 - FL390 - FL410 - FL430.
• Flight time: 15 hours and 23 minutes.
Waiting for our pushback time.
Departure out of MMMX🇲🇽.
Climbing towards FL330.
Sunset above Houston 🇺🇸.
Above the North Sea 🌊.
Flying above south-east turkey 🇹🇷.
Dubai 🇦🇪 from FL430.
At the gate in Muscat 🇴🇲.
What do you think about these pictures?