Mexican Air Force Boeing 787-8

54 Likes

Nice plane! And livery too!

6 Likes

Indeed a nice livery!

4 Likes

I’m going to question why the mexican AIR FORCE has a Boeing 787, a PASSENGER airliner.

3 Likes

Well the USAF has two B747-200s as presidential planes and the 747 it’s originally a passenger jet.

17 Likes

And a 757 and a 737!

7 Likes

No way… The USAF has dc-10s, 737s, 747s, 757s, dash 8s, G5s and soon 767s. The Navy has 737s, electras and they used to have dc-9s. And that’s just the US.

4 Likes

Mexico has these then their is the UK with tanker military A330 aircraft or commercial flights for members of the goverment

1 Like

And those planes are originally for passenger transportation.😊 Back on topic now please.😉

3 Likes

I meant i just can’t imagine a 787 being in the air force. It seems too…I don’t know…futuristic? Civilian?

1 Like

Great livery!

3 Likes

I agree but of all countries why does Mexico have them surely they shouldn’t be spending that much money on planes, should that money go somewhere else?, I know if the goverment bought a plane like that in the UK all the taxpayers would go absolutely crazy.

Oh boy, don’t joke about that.

4 Likes

Great looking airplane.

1 Like

Nice, I never knew an Air Force would buy this commercial beauty!

2 Likes

This is my the best request ever for the 787! I would like to see this plane!

4 Likes

This is a very beautiful livery! Well I don’t know if call it livery…but it has beautiful designs. Cross your fingers Bruno, this might be added (look at the likes😬).

1 Like

Maybe, it will be nice to have it in the game.

1 Like

With the hot fix coming soon, wouldn’t it be lovely to see this livery added? Also bumping this topic since someone mentioned it before.

3 Likes

This livery is awesome indeed. Reminds me Alitalia for the colors.