Messing around

Does anyone mess around on the Casual server at EGLL or KLAX where all the traffic is for beginners? I feel like there are more people out there who grab a big jet or a small fighter jet and buzz around people and do loops.

Personally I love to do loops in a B737-700, and land without my gear.

Who else foes this stuff!!

6 Likes

I wouldn’t think this is a good idea as the casual server is a place for beginners to learn, not to experience annoying people buzzing them all the time. If you want to mess around, I suggest you go to an empty airport, because this isn’t good for the beginners who just joined IF.

2 Likes

Ok what about the grade four people

fly away from the airport and do the loops

then go back and flex ur landing skills C:

if you dont do this you havent lived yet

I remember when I was a grade 1 and would absolutely drop my jaw watching other people butter landings.

3 Likes

Big brain play right there.

2 Likes

I do that all the time now. Show off the Butter landing skills.

1 Like

I don’t to to airports new users go to. They want a good impression of IF since they most likely have just bought a sub for the first time. Having an F16 buzz you gives a bad impression since infinite flight is supposed to be a flight simulator and not a messing around simulator primarily. You want new people to like the sim without any trolls that can ruin the users experience.

3 Likes

go up and float the 777 and flex but the internet for the player on there iphone 6 is to week to see how smooth and looks like you creamed the gear.

no offence to iphone 6 users

Well since runway 25L at KLAX is deserted 99% of the time, i like to do touch and gos in an f18 there, like do a loop then grease the landing

1 Like

yes yes yes I totally get that I love that people want that experience but every once an awhile it is fun to do things like that.

1 Like

me every day in pattern on at a tracking thread in the P-38 blasting a low approach at 200knts

I know it can be fun. Just as a new user I wouldn’t want that happening to me especially if I just dropped some cash on a sub.

Nothing would top 2015 SoCal if we’re honest here

Personally, I never go to those places nowadays. It may seem funny, seeing people do the most ridiculous things, but what if people come here looking for a better, affordable simulator experience while starting out in multiplayer? It undermines the mission statement of having a good simulator in your pocket and the mission statement of the IFC as a community of those who have a thirst to learn aviation at first glance to the user.

2 Likes

The best @A320_Flyerboy19 to do this, even though it’s people that learn along the way it’s too have fun. In my case back In the times I used to be like that all the time, I would follow what others do and have fun and it was part of the game. It was super nice and now I am realistic and know my stuff but it’s something you learn along the way. Have fun and it’s a game not a game that can cost a life or anything of that sort

I prefer taking a A380 for a few Barrel rolls and loops before landing inverted with my gear down at 350 knots to ensure maximum realism

1 Like

I mean its a casual server and not training .

I think casual is for messing. Training server and up gets more serious.

I’ve re subscribed after not flying for 3 months and I’ve been demoted back to Grade 1 on the casual server. It’s a great place to up my hours and even remember certain procedures. I see people out there doing what you’re saying. It’s annoying as hell but most people have not disrupted my flights.