Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4 White 14+

This Bf 109E-4 was flow by Hans Joachim Marseille during the Battle of Britain. Marseille, “The Star of Africa”, became one of top scoring aces of the Luftwaffe with 158 victories.

23 Likes

Hope to see more than the 51D Mustang

2 Likes

14+ ?? @Swordfish whats that suppose to mean??

The 14 is the number of the aircraft, and the (+) represents the Iron Cross.

No. Just no they don’t deserve to be remembered. I hope they never add these diabolical machines of evil.

That’s a very lame argument.

2 Likes

So saying that a evil nazi plane shouldn’t be remembered is lame. Yea ok

Then why should we remember the US when they dropped the atomic bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Or when the Soviets sent millions of people to the gulags.

2 Likes

Ok lets not get off topic or start a argument i was only making a opinion.

2 Likes

Be sure to check my post of the history of this wonderful aircraft :P

This is a beautiful plane and should absolutely be included

1 Like

First off, not a nazi plane. Sure it was built under their reign, but it was the “Nazis” who built them. It was Messerschmitt. The “Nazis” wernt the only ones to fly them. The Seuss had these in service till the 1950s. The Spanish flew some of their variants until the 60s. Also your argument is saying we should forget the Holocaust, it dosnt deserve to be remembered. There is a very important role that these serve nowadays, and it is to remember what happened so that we can prevent it from ever happening gain

1 Like

I don’t care from whatever background. All i do is slap a mustache and i like it. Me wanty.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to give a like then :P

1 Like

I propose this as a prerequisite to global flight.

2 Likes

It would be a fine aircraft to use in Germany. And the coast of France.

1 Like

The Bf109 would be an interesting addition, there aren’t many liveries for this plane but there are many different versions so maybe they can act as liveries! The Bf109 shows up and when you click on it there are different versions such as the E-4, G-2 Trop, and K-4!

That´s were you´re wrong. There are plenty of liveries for the E-4. I guess.

I posted a request for the G-10 too, maybe you could ask for different liveries for it too.

Would nice to have more vintage planes, they’re historical pieces.

1 Like