Messages To The IFC

Hello, IFC!

Over the last few months, I’ve been having a fun time saying hello to the forum in some various ways.

It all started when someone made a tattoo of the IF logo on their arm. Then, the logo found itself on a beach and then in a cockpit, and on a running path across Paris.

The latest appearance of the IF logois here! I made a light painting to greet you all!

A light painting is when you keep the camera sensor exposed to light for a long period of time (one minute in this case) and then, while in a dark environment, take a source of light (in this case, a laser) and drag it across the field of view to make your drawing.

Now, since I find this activity quite fun and frankly harmless, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for everyone to post their latest and greatest greetings to the forum!
Just to prevent this from getting closed, please put a minimum amount of effort/creativity in the project and make sure not to harm people or make a permanent, harmful work of art.

It’s your turn!

Find a fun way to praise this forum and get started!

If you are lacking inspiration, here are a few ideas:

IF-shaped cake/cookies
If you can, make an IF-shaped flight plan (in IF or IRL)
Draw the logo in some snow
Plant some flowers/trees in the shape of the logo
…and many other ideas!

Thank you and have fun!

Robertine

30 Likes

I’m going to make cookies now…

3 Likes

One day, one of our community pilots with ADS-B equipment will decide to paint the Infinite Flight logo in the sky. That’ll be the ultimate message nobody will be able to beat.

19 Likes

Challenge Accepted.

2 Likes

I was thinking of establishing “Infinite Flight Airways” And paint a Cessna 172 with the Infinite Flight livery.

3 Likes

It is very well possible, very well stupid, and very well expensive.

Take a look at this very well British video by a Youtuber who rebranded an aircraft for a single flight to his own airline.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be too expensive to repaint a Cessna… maybe 1k-2k dollars? Yeah nevermind…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a bit expensive :P

3 Likes

I know lol

1 Like

Robertine | Greeter Extraordinaire

1 Like

”How to Drive Yourself Bankrupt in Less Than 10 Steps.”

5 Likes

I want to do something, but I’m not sure what lol

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply.

You could make cookies or you could draw it in some snow. You could make a flight plan as Marc said or you could make an IFC origami. You could buy 39 baguettes and line them up to make the IF logo. Your choice.

2 Likes

I’ll ask for this and nothing else

2 Likes

I just might do it now 👀

1 Like

IF Dalgona Candy perhaps? Yes, I know it’s squib gaem.

1 Like

This is going to sound really random, but is there any place I could go to find the names of every user on the IFC? My best guess is no, but if there is, where could I go to find it?

1 Like

Best of luck lol. Feel free to click “username” to sort by that if you wish

https://community.infiniteflight.com/u?order=likes_received&period=all

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

hopefully I don’t go insane…

1 Like

IFC in the snow coming right up. 👀

1 Like